Things I’m thankful for this week (and every week):
- Beautiful friends that allow me to witness their love for one another on a daily basis and at some of the most important moments of their lives.
- Patient friends that don’t get too upset when I take forever to respond to an email. 😉
- The belly laughs that this video provided for me today.
- That it’s fall fashion time! I greatly prefer fall and winter fashions to spring and summer fashions. And I swear, that navy blue wrap dress will be mine before the end of this month!
- My husband, because he hasn’t even gotten mad at me (yet!) for typing in bed and having the light on – and most likely keeping him awake.
- Almost having a sibling that actually lives in the same city as me! Bring on the coffee dates and walks to each others’ apartments! Just a few more weeks…
- Cupcakes. Always cupcakes.