Things that I’m thankful for this week (and every week):
- Having the most supportive husband ever, who supports and believes in me – and has been extremely complimentary of my cooking this week
- Having the most supportive friends ever, who have been checking in with me and making sure that I’m not going crazy at home alone
- Sour cream. Full fat.
- My new study spot being the coolest place ever – I can’t get enough of their tea in the shop or at home.
- The beautiful things that people create, like everything in this Etsy shop.
- Spokane libraries still value books, and aren’t planning to go book-less (so far as I know!).
- The possibilities that April holds for all of us.