I’ve had this song stuck in my head all morning because starting tomorrow I have a full 5 days of vacation in a row! And while it would be awesome if that time included water-skiing in a hot pink tutu and tiara (although that would most certainly involve frost-bite with the recent temperatures around here), I’ll be keeping myself busy with a few other things while my “out of office” message is on.
- I’m finally busting out the new sewing machine and making an apron with the fabric I bought a few weeks ago (I’ll post pictures when it’s done).
- I”ll be attending as many Ashtanga classes as possible at my favorite studio.
- I’ll be venturing to the best city on Earth to help an awesome lady with wedding details!
- I’m spending copious amounts of time in my finest PJs catching up on all the awesome television shows I’ve been missing.
- And last, but certainly not least, I”ll be venturing out to animal shelters in search of a pup to bring home with an adorable face that will hopefully look like this:
Here’s to a fun vacation!