Things I’m thankful for this Thursday (and every day, really):
- My pony-tail usually says I’m at least average.
- The information for the snow-shoeing adventure Matt and I are going on next Sunday finally came – time to invest in some new wool socks and waterproof hiking boots!
- Finding thank-you notes that come with bright pink envelopes.
- The new connections I think I’ve made in my neighborhood.
- I’m only a day behind at work, instead of a couple days like I was at the start of the week.
- Cucumbers are so delicious.
- A free weekend full of Gonzaga basketball, organizing my home office (finally!), and hanging out with my husband!