Things I’m thankful for this week (and really, every week):
– Buttery heat-and-serve garlic bread that’s less than 3 dollars at the grocery store.
– The coupons for free OnDemand that Comcast sent Matt that allowed us to lounge on the couch and watch Easy A together last night. (not the best movie ever, but sufficiently cute)
– The picturesque snow-covered trees just outside my front window that remind me that this crappy weather is also beautiful.
– The growing number of friends that will be gathering at our place for shenanigans tomorrow evening.
– Spending the last working day of the year at home, in my pajamas, with my husband and definitely not working.
– The unbelievably optimistic and hopeful feeling I have in my chest right now about the upcoming year and what it holds for me!