Merry Christmas, from our holiday table to yours!
I’ve been very excited to have a reason to bust out the new china and silverware that we received as wedding presents this year, and even though it’s just the two of us, I made the table up nicely too!
We did Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve, and will be doing brunch later today.
Christmas Eve Dinner Menu (and yes, I did make all of this myself!)
- Baked Tofu Bites
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts (from Joy of Cooking)
- Potatoes Au Gratin (from Joy of Cooking)
- Bread Stuffing
- Green Beans in Balsamic Butter Sauce
- Cloverleaf Rolls (from Joy of Cooking)
- Dessert: Chocolate Chip Dough Balls and ice cream
Christmas Day Brunch Menu
- Sausage and Egg Casserole (Morningstar sausage patties instead of real sausage)
- Chobani Greek Yogurt with cranberry granola
- Fruit salad (oranges and bananas, mostly)
- Pomegranate Mimosas
So far, the one thing that’s turned out the best is the rolls. Light, fluffy and delicious, just as rolls should be! Matt said they were excellent, and honestly they were pretty easy, too. I’m looking forward to making them again, perhaps for a dinner party!